Copier Repair Lexington
– Quick and Guaranteed Services by Clear Choice Technical Services
What’s worse than an equipment breakdown? Making the mistake of hiring amateur technicians. You lose more productive hours with unsolved technical problems. Trust Clear Choice Technical Services to provide you with quick, guaranteed solutions. We’ve got more than 20 years of experience in equipment repair and maintenance. Our expertise is one of the most trusted in the US.
Copier Leasing Lexington:
We Guarantee Our Products and Services to Meet Your Document Management Needs
Worldwide, a large number of businesses are opting to lease or rent copying machines. There are times when a large upfront payment for a new copier is not the most practical choice. The fund can be used on more important matters. Or maybe you require a copier only occasionally.
But it’s not only a low price that can give you an advantage. With Clear Choice Technical Services, we give you the best deals:
- No big upfront cost
- Flexible payment terms
- Easy copier upgrade
- Best service agreement
- Best customer support
The choice is yours regarding payment options. Leasing expense can be easily accommodated in your monthly budget. With projected expenditures, you are able to manage your cash flow more efficiently. You can also have your copier leasing cost deducted as a business expense in your yearly income tax return.
With our easy copier upgrade, you’ll always be up-to-date with technological advancements. You will continuously benefit from the latest copier technology without purchasing a new machine. This will make your data management even more streamlined and your business operation smoother and more efficient.
But, how do you choose from so many models?
- Decide on the features that you need from a copying machine. All-in-one copiers are the usual preference of small businesses . These models can scan, print, and fax. However, if you’ve got a heavier workload, you will need a machine that’s designed for a large copy job. They have greater speed and bigger paper capacity with added functionalities. Meanwhile, there are businesses that require collating, stapling, and binding capabilities. Some higher-end copiers have these advanced features including 3-hole punching and saddle stitching for booklet production.
- Determine your copy volume. Your required copy volume is another important factor. Evaluate your monthly average so you’ll have an idea of your office’s regular production. You can then decide which copier is the most suitable to meet your needs.
- Find out the paper size your office uses. Some copiers process only standard and legal sized papers. But high-end models can process multiple paper sizes and accommodate thousands of sheets.
- Determine if you need color copies. There are businesses which are more involved in graphic designs that’s why they need color copiers. You should know if you’re in need of this type of copying machine. The price of color copiers have dropped, but color cartridges are still very expensive compared to monochrome or black toners. You should consider the volume of color copies you need, if you need them at all. Or you may opt for outsourcing if your need for color copies is very minimal.
Copier Rental Lexington:
Take Advantage of Best Price Guarantee from Our Company
With Clear Choice Technical Services, you may choose from the world’s most prestigious brands even if you intend to rent a copier for a number of days or weeks only. You may select from the following to fulfill your copying needs:
- HP Laserjet
- Konica Minolta
- Pitney Bowes
Sometimes, you may also want to lease or rent to determine if an investment on a wireless copier will be advantageous to your business. We can help you make this decision.
- With wireless connectivity, networking is much easier with your office devoid of bulky wiring.
- Data storage in the copier’s memory is more convenient and secured.
- Multiple users can print from their individual computers to the same copying machine.
- Fax can be sent and received even if the copier is in the middle of a copying job.
- Images that have been scanned can be quickly sent to other devices by touching a few buttons on the machine’s digital interface.
Copier Maintenance Service Lexington:
Keep the High Performance of Your Copier with Preventive Maintenance
Copiers are among the busiest machines. Day in, day out, many of them continue to operate to boost business productivity.
This is why we highly recommend a service contract for keeping these tough machines performing efficiently. Our expert technicians do periodic maintenance to ensure that your office equipment are always in the best condition.
These are what we guarantee with our service agreement:
- Service by certified experts
- Prompt service
- Service whenever and wherever you need it
- Easy payment terms
- No extra costs
Clear Choice Technical Services is also a top dealer of quality office equipment and supplies including toners and other consumables. We also offer full IT support that can make document management and workflow in your office more systematic and efficient.
Discover the wonders of our One-Stop-Shop!
Call (859) 212-3304 and get the best quote! You will not find our kind of great offers and technical expertise anywhere else!